Saturday, January 9, 2010

So This Day I Promise....

To try to not be a fail blogger like in the past. This will largely be determined by the number of people that either read/comment on this blog. If you comment, I shall write.

This is mostly for my family and/or friends who were distressed by the fact that I deleted my facebook account, and they are no longer able to stalk me any longer.

Mk. So. Upcoming/Recent events must be started with, I suppose.

Upcoming: (A.K.A. Things to blog about in the future)
Jan. 14: Court. Jury Duty.
Jan. 23rd: Speaking at Mt Olive UMC. (Must figure out where this church is...)
Jan. 29-31: Warmth In Winter!! HECK YES!!!!! Best retreat all year! WOOT!!!


Recent! (Easier to blog about, that's for sure.)
Snow daysss!!!
I LOVE snow days. They are magical surprise breaks from the stressful monotony that is the public edumacation. And we got TWO of them in a row!! How cool is that? Very cool, my friends, very cool. So for my first day, I simply did all of the things that I needed to do to feel adequately prepared for the semester. Boring, but necessary. And by "things" I mostly mean laundry. Lots and lots of laundry...

Day 2, though, was not as boring! I walked to the end of my road (a whole mile. Geesh. It was cold.) and got picked up by the lovely Mrs. Baughn, and had a snow day party! With meh friends, Bryce, Cayla, Spencer, Dylan, Sawyer, Angie, and the Willem.

Here are the pictures:
I don't actually like sledding, so I really just went twice then stayed inside. But does that matter? Nope. Snow days are fantastic. :)


School:
Boring subject, but I suppose it will help the stalkerish among you. (I love you family.)
4 brand spanking new classes!

1st Block: English 11. This class is a bit...demoralizing...to say the least. Um. My teacher likes to tell us that we're dumb. But it's okay, because for a grand majority of the class, she's right. ;) But I like her, she lets me color all over my notes with my crayons!

2nd Block: Advanced Art. Very outside my comfort zone. I'm a writer, not an artist. But my art teacher, Mrs. Carter, is not only sarcastic and easily annoyed, but has some cool ideas of how to turn my stories into art of a different form. Should be interesting.

3rd Block: Health Science. Lots of gross cool stuff! A very interesting supplement to my fourth block, plus I get certified in CPR at the end. Cool.

4th Block: Anatomy & Physiology: Gross gross gross. Don't have a fondness for the teacher (or how she teaches), but the content is interesting and the class will be easy to make an A in.


I think that's it for my life right now! I will be trying to add neat features to my blog soon. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Why would you delete your facebook??? I have TWO!!!

    But I hate facebook. So I guess I can see why you would delete it. Though you are a far less hateful person than I am, so maybe you didn't delete it for the same reason I would. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you honestly expect me to blog more. Comment. Trust me.