Monday, January 11, 2010

Haircuts & More Snow Day!

I forgot to mention, in my "stuff that's been happening to me lately," that I got a haircut!! :D Some of you are infinitely aware of how big this is. I *never* get haircuts. I hate getting haircuts. I'm indecisive and I very rarely know what to do with my head. I haven't gotten a haircut in about two years. Saturday, I decided to be drastic. So, lo and behold, here is my *new* head. (Never fear, the same genius brain is still in there. Trust me!)

It's about six inches shorter and it's all springy!

Oh, snow day. We got another one! So I'm sitting on my couch watching "Carriers" with my little brother and the Willem, who is also busy texting his girlfriend on my phone.

That's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you honestly expect me to blog more. Comment. Trust me.