Saturday, March 6, 2010

He Is With Me :)

These last few days have been fantastic, even though I've been sickly. Wednesday night, Kevin pre-preached (the preaching he does BEFORE the sermon. Ha) about how God is always with us, about how He loves us like a father and He just stays with us and wants to be there when we do things and just hang out. I don't know if anyone else remembers that, but that's exactly what I needed to hear. I spent worship and prayer time just thanking God for being there and just being with Him in worship and in love.


I ended up not going to school the next day (thank God for sickness!!) and was given another opportunity just to recooperate and read my Bible and pray. Each story I read (I'm in Exodus right now!) reminded me how God was with His people when they needed them and through everything they went through. God went with them as a Pillar of Fire as they passed through the Red Sea and as the Egyptians were trying to kill them. He was with them in the desert as they whined and complained because they didn't know where they were going to get food. He fed them every day, without fail. He was there for them. Luckily, He is the God who never changes, and now, every morning, when I wake up, I wake up knowing that I'm not alone. I go my whole day knowing that I am just loved. Loved by the creator of the world, with a love that I have done nothing to deserve, and could never earn.

Everything seems nicer knowing this. I've been smiling a whole lot more. Even though I feel awful right now, I am loved.

Thank God for that. :)


P.S. He loves you too. A whole lot more than you can imagine!! :D I promise.



Side note: I will eventually pick a title and stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you honestly expect me to blog more. Comment. Trust me.