Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Blog Title... Again.

So, once again, I have changed the title of my blog. I was at a party with my parents and two other couples from church. We were just talking, and the following conversation ensued between my mom, Kris, and me:

Kris: You know those sunglasses that change to adjust for bright lights and stuff?

Mom: Yeah.

Kris: Why don't they make those for windshields? It'd be a whole lot easier to drive.

Me: Actually...

Kris: *laughing* Oh of course Emily knows!

Mom (to me): Actually is the one phrase that describes your life. Your entire life has been "actually.." and telling us all the things we never needed to know.

Me: THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME BLOG TITLE EVER!!

Thus, the change happened.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA that's awesome! And so true.

    Now, why DOESN'T my windshield change like that??

    ReplyDelete

If you honestly expect me to blog more. Comment. Trust me.